Whether it be a high net-worth individual, a family, an executive or an estate presented with the threat of violence or kidnapping for ransom, effective security measures can be formulated to ensure the safety of all those threatened. In today’s unpredictable world, it is wise to take precautions.
Lion’s Gate LS provides close protective services through the expertise that comes from years of proven operational service. We have served wealth management firms as a part of their menu of services, law firms, churches and corporations alike. Our CPS consultants are not simply “body guards”, they serve the client as embedded consultants. They are capable of addressing most security threats because of their level of preparedness. We do not provide cyber security services.
A team of CPS agents can literally serve the client from consultation, through protective services, to legal case preparation and incident documentation. Most high net-worth individuals and corporations understand that hiring an off-duty law enforcement officer for security presents considerable liability exposure to them and the “moonlighting” officer. Flashing a city police badge is not enough to mitigate real threats. Criminals capable of carrying out real threats are prepared and are experts on sizing up security measures along with what can be manipulated.
The provision of protection services is assessed on a case by case basis and will cover a range of measures from conventional executive protection to estate security coordination. Services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Producing Threat Assessments
- Providing Threat Management Plans
- VIP and Executive Protection services (EP)
- Asset Protection (AP)
- Personal Security Briefings (PSB)
- Child Protection Services/Travel (CP)
- Special Event Security (SES)
- Protection Details for Disaster Relief personnel and kidnapping deterrence (PDDR)
- Estate Security (ES)
Close protection of clients is managed by the coordinated efforts of an assigned Lion’s Gate LS CPS team. All teams consist of eight team members that can rotate to fit client needs. These CPS teams possess various skills sets that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Foreign Language Training
- Etiquette and Social Skills Training
- Combat Medical Training
- Tactical/Emergency Driving Training
- Advanced Tactical Firearms Training
- Advanced Unarmed Defensive Tactics
- Surveillance and Counter Surveillance
- Incident Documentation
- Ability to coordinate with First Responders